- This section contains information on how to manage nutramy.com in relation to the processing of nutramy.com user data.
- This information is valid for the purposes of art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with nutramy.com and can be reached at the address corresponding to the initial page: www.nutramy.com.
- The information is only valid for www.nutramy.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information about the methods, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the www.nutramy.com web pages, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Swiss and European legislation.
- The information may be changed due to the introduction of new rules in this regard; therefore, the user is invited to periodically check this page.
- If the user is under sixteen, pursuant to art. 8, c. 1 EU regulation 2016/679, he/she will have to legitimize its consent through the authorization of parents or guardian.
II – DATA TREATMENT
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
- With regard to this website, the data controller is NutraMy Europe Srl, Via Ufente 20, 04100 Latina (Italy). For any clarification or exercise of user rights, it may be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com.
Responsible for data treatment
- The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
- Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation n. 2016/679, upon appointment of the data holder, the data processing manager of the www.nutramy.com site is: NutraMy Europe Srl.
Location of data treatment
- The data processing generated by the use of www.nutramy.com takes place at NutraMy Europe Srl.
- In case of need, the data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or persons appointed by it for this purpose at the relative site.
III – COOKIES
What are Cookies?
“Cookies” are small text files that are stored by the Internet browser on your computer or mobile device. They allow the interaction between users and websites in a faster, easier and more pleasant way.
There are different types of cookies, some to make browsing on websites more effective, others to enable different features. The cookies we use allow us to:
- Store the preferences entered;
- Avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit;
- Analyze the use of services and content to optimize the browsing experience and services offered.
This type of cookie is necessary for the proper functioning of some sections of the site and is divided into two categories:
- Persistent: once the browser is closed, they are not deleted but remain up to a preset expiration date;
- Session: they are deleted every time the browser is closed.
This category of cookies is necessary to collect information on the use of the website. This information will be used to carry out anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the website and to make the contents more interesting and relevant to the wishes of the average user. These cookies collect anonymous data about the user’s activity and how the site was searched. Analytical cookies are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
ANALYSIS COOKIES OF THIRD-PARTY DOMAINS
These cookies are used to collect anonymous information about the use of the site by users such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for statistical purposes. These cookies are sent by third-party domains external to the site, in this specific case by Google Analytics.
MODIFY COOKIE PREFERENCES
According to current legislation, we are not required to seek consent for technical cookies, as they are necessary for correct website navigation. For all other types of cookies, the consent can be expressed by the user.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but the user can manually change the settings to disable them. You can block all types of cookies or accept to receive only some and disable others.
Selecting the browser indicated in the list below, you can follow the instructions to disable cookies:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
Disabling cookies may prevent the user from viewing parts of the website.
This site uses the following third-party analytics cookies:
- Our site uses third-party Google Analytics cookies to allow us to anonymously collect information on visitor behavior while browsing our site and improve the user experience. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit the following links: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/ https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs…
You can disable the action of Google Analytics using tools provided by Google, at the link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Widget social Cookies. Some widgets made available by social networks (for example Facebook, YouTube, Google Maps, etc.) can use their own third-party cookies. Deactivation does not compromise the navigation of the site, except in the pages where the widgets are present.
To access the information and consent form relating to the aforementioned cookies where they are not already available at the links above, please refer to the following link: https://www.youronlinechoices.com/
IV – PROCESSED DATA
Data processing mode
- Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which information collected in an automated manner during user visits is stored. The information collected could be the following:
- Internet protocol (IP) address;
- Type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- Name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- Date and time of visit;
- Web page of the visitor’s origin (referral) and exit;
- Possibly the number of clicks.
- The aforementioned information is tested in an automated way and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons. This information will be tested based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
- For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in compliance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts of damage to the site itself or to cause damage to other users or harmful activities or constituents of crime. These data are never used for identifying or profiling the user but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users. Such information will be used based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
- The information that the users of the site will deem to make public through the services and the tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
Purpose of data treatment
- The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities and, in any case, not beyond 1 year.
- The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously indicated.
Data supplied by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message.
- Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the website pages dedicated to particular services on request.
Support in the configuration of your browser
- The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his/her browser. However, deleting the cookies from the browser may remove the preferences set for the site. For more information and support, you can also visit the help page specific to the web browser you are using:
V – USER’S RIGHTS
- Article. 13 co. 2 of the EU Regulation of 2016/679 lists the rights of the user.
- This site www.nutramy.com therefore intends to inform the user about the existence:
- of the right of the interested party to request the holder access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating, rectification (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration, the limitation of processing that concerns him ( Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their processing (Article 21 of the EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 of the EU Regulation);
- of the right to obtain the attestation that the updating, rectification, data integration, deletion, data blocking, transformation, operations have been brought to the knowledge, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right.
Requests can be sent to the data controller at the above-mentioned email address (without formalities).
- If the treatment is based on the art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a – express consent to use – or on art. 9 paragraph 2 letter a – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data that reveals religious, philosophical or union membership beliefs that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
- Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to refer to the authority in charge.
- For a more in-depth examination of the rights that belong to you, see the articles 15 and ss. of EU Regulation 2016/679.
VI – FULFILLMENTS
- The holder notifies the Guarantor of the processing of personal data which he/she intends to proceed, only if the processing concerns:
- genetic, biometric data or data indicating the geographical position of people or objects through an electronic communication network;
- data suitable to reveal the state of health and sexual life, treated for the purpose of assisted procreation, provision of health services by electronic means relating to data banks or to the supply of goods, epidemiological investigations, detection of mental, infectious and diffusive diseases , seropositivity, organ and tissue transplantation and monitoring of health expenditure;
- data suitable to reveal the sexual life or the mental sphere, treated by associations, bodies and non-profit organizations, even if not recognized, of a political, philosophical, religious or trade union nature;
- data processed with the aid of electronic tools aimed at defining the profile or personality of the interested party or at analyzing consumption habits and choices or monitoring the use of electronic communication services with the exclusion of technically indispensable treatments to provide the services same to users;
- sensitive data recorded in data banks for the purpose of selecting personnel for third parties as well as sensitive data used for opinion polls, market research and other sample searches;
- data recorded in special databases managed with electronic instruments and relating to the risk on economic solvency, to the financial situation, to the correct fulfillment of obligations, to unlawful or fraudulent behavior.
VII – DATA SAFETY
- This site treats users’ data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, they may have access to the data categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative staff, system administrators) or external subjects such as third-party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies.
VIII – CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
- It may be subject to changes or updates. Changes related to privacy will be published directly on this page. If there is no date on the page, go to the last available and published version.
- The document was updated on 30 April 2019 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions and in particular with EU Regulation 2016/679.