What are Cookies
“Cookies” are small text files that are stored by the Internet browser on your computer or mobile device. They allow the interaction between users and websites in a faster, easier and more pleasant way.
There are different types of cookies, some to make browsing on websites more effective, others to enable different features. The cookies we use allow us to:
- Store the preferences entered;
- Avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit;
- Analyze the use of services and content to optimize the browsing experience and services offered.
This type of cookie is necessary for the proper functioning of some sections of the site and is divided into two categories:
- Persistent: once the browser is closed, they are not deleted but remain up to a preset expiration date;
- Session: they are deleted every time the browser is closed.
This category of cookies is necessary to collect information on the use of the website. This information will be used to carry out anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the website and to make the contents more interesting and relevant to the wishes of the average user. These cookies collect anonymous data about the user’s activity and how the site was searched. Analytical cookies are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
Analysis Cookies of third-party domains
These cookies are used to collect anonymous information about the use of the site by users such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for statistical purposes. These cookies are sent by third-party domains external to the site, in this specific case by Google Analytics.
These cookies are used to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing.
Modify Cookie preferences
According to current legislation, we are not required to seek consent for technical cookies, as they are necessary for correct website navigation. For all other types of cookies, the consent can be expressed by the user.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but the user can manually change the settings to disable them. You can block all types of cookies or accept to receive only some and disable others.
Selecting the browser indicated in the list below, you can follow the instructions to disable cookies:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
Disabling cookies may prevent the user from viewing parts of the website.
This site uses the following third-party analytics cookies:
- Google Analytics Cookies. Our site uses third-party Google Analytics cookies to allow us to anonymously collect information on visitor behavior while browsing our site and improve the user experience. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit the following links: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/ https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs…
You can disable the action of Google Analytics using tools provided by Google, at the link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Widget social Cookies. Some widgets made available by social networks (for example Facebook, YouTube, Google Maps, etc.) can use their own third-party cookies. Deactivation does not compromise the navigation of the site, except in the pages where the widgets are present.
To access the information and consent form relating to the aforementioned cookies where they are not already available at the links above, please refer to the following link: https://www.youronlinechoices.com/